bg

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

8/20/10--8:01AM

I've been in Chicago since 08/07/10. I won't do the math of how many days that is. All I know is when I came here I thought it would be a little easier for me to obtain a job, because every other unemployed person must not be looking hard enough, or so I thought. So I continue to look and look and look. I'm getting discouraged very quickly, and I can't help but wonder if I should have stayed in Austin, where jobs are a dime a dozen for me. And every time I get fingerprinted, I'm almost positive I've lost the job, because my arrest at 16. But it's not my fault my mother is unbelievably irresponsible as a parent, and couldn't deal with me. I guess that's what you get for being a part time mother. I was the mother, she seemed to be the daughter, and because she was the actual mother, it was a losing battle against her, and I always ended up getting arrested.
So if they don't want to hire me because I had a childhood that way wrecked by my mother, and they can't understand that, I guess that's not an employer I want to work for. One that can't understand what I went through. I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment