bg

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

10/23/09--9:03AM

Friday, October 23, 2009
I need to know...I need to see...I need to believe that every man out there does not have either a drinking or drug problem...so that I don't feel the want to run back to my ex-boyfriend again. Everyone tells me that I'M the one being too uptight, as if I should be okay with him drinking a lot and smoking marijuana every SINGLE day. I'm not okay with that, so why does everyone feel the need to let me know that there MUST be something wrong with me? I honestly have not seen that many guys who don't at least smoke weed. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
Last night, I watched as my neighbor smoked a joint approximately every 30 minutes to 1 hour. Is life THAT BAD that you need to do that much of a drug? And don't even get me started on the drinking and prescription drugs he does. Why should I just BE okay with that?
I don't know anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment