bg

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

07/25/09 12:26PM
Ah, Wednesday!
Well, yesterday, I told my cousin that I didn't go out on Saturday, because I was too out of it to go anywhere. I told her that for my wisdom teeth being pulled out, I took hydrocodone, and had the same neausea as I did when I took vicoden. To which she told me that hydro IS vicoden....I love it when doctors listen to what a patient says, especially if it's things a patient CAN'T take.
About a month ago, I went out with this guy, who I really liked. I worried, and obsessed over if he was going to call or not. Of course he didn't. The other day, when I was at the airport, picking up Steve, I saw this guy and thought to myself "that's funny, that guy looks like ******, the guy I went out with about a month ago." That was the end of that...until NOW. I just got an IM from said person, who asked me if I was at the airport the other day, as he thought he saw me...Um...so it must've sort of bothered him, that I didn't completely recognize him, and treat him like the GOD that he is (as he HAS always seemed sort of cocky). Now, I am a firm believer in saying everything that needs to be said (or you might not get the chance to, later), so I told him that I liked him, even though talking to him was like talking to a 4 year old: you expect stimulating conversation back, to which you will get NONE. Of course, he had no idea what I was talking about. With that said, I ask this: why the f*#k are guys so darn dense, and stupid, and ignorant, rude, carless, selfish, obnoxious...oh and rude? It is so very frustrating for a guy not even to have the ballz to at least tell you that they don't like you in the same way. I mean, I don't know about other women, but no matter how much guts it takes me to do something I don't want to do, I do it, no matter how afraid, or nervous, I am. I do it, and I say it, because it needs to to be said, because it's the right thing to do, because it makes me feel better, because the other person will know how I feel, ONCE AND FOR ALL! Is that SO MUCH to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment