bg

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Travel addict: the first step is admitting it.

It's an age-old question, that takes us so many of us to figure out: What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't mean something like a job, a 9 to 5, something that pays the bills. I mean a career, something that makes you so incredibly happy that it doesn't even feel like a job, and you'd be happy to do it even if you weren't getting paid.
I've been giving this question a lot of thought lately and I keep coming back to how much I absolutely love travel! I've been so many places that I've lost count. For me, it feels so good to get away from everyday life, see something you've never seen before or even make new memories and friends. I love the idea that oftentimes, you don't know exactly what's waiting for you once you're off the plane.
With that said, I've decided to try my hand at travel-related content, including tips, tricks and for those of you who are so inclined, advice on your next vacation. I'll be sharing places I've visited including food, entertainment, hotels and air travel.
I hope you join me on this journey to finding myself, and finding as many new experiences as I can get my hands on! It's gonna be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I think this is going to be so so great for you. I am so excited to see what kind of content you come up with. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete