bg

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2013

First meetup group event!

So, Friday night, I went out for the first time with a meetup group in Austin. I met a lot of really great people. We went to Zilker Park, where there was a "theater in the park" event, and saw Little Shop of Horrors. It was SO cool. The costumes, the characters' accents, I couldn't believe how much detail and time was put into the show. Naturally, Audrey the plant stole the show. There were about three different models of him, and each one was a third bigger than the last. But the best part about him was he had a GIANT mouth to eat people, and moving vines!!! I've never seen anything like it!

So, all in all, I had a great time, and was so proud of myself for having the confidence to step out there, and try something different.
If you've never been on meetup.com, you should definitely check it out. No matter what you're into, there's a group for it. There's even a "Chicago Bears fans in Austin" group, which of course, is my favorite. ;)

I will soon be putting some of my scrapbook layouts up.  So long for now, and have a GREAT week!!!

Kristy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment