bg

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

When Kristy Got Her Groove Back

So lately, I've been scrapbooking, which has been rare for me  because I was going through a dead inspiration period. As in, my inspiration was dead.  It was a couple weeks ago, that I began to feel alive again. No, REALLY!! Since I got back in Chicago, I've been completely uninspired. There were times when I'd sit down and want to scrapbook so badly, but couldn't. It was almost as if I'd reverted back to the first year I'd ever scrapbooked. I thought I'd never get it back, and couldn't figure out why I was completely unmotivated to make anything, or how long it would be until I just got over it!!!
Then one night, I went to Heartland Cafe, in Rogers Park, and had an awesome night. I came home, and the spell was broken. I don't know what it was, but I hope I never go through a period of unmotivation for that long again! It's the worst feeling you could ever imagine, as if everything you know and love is gone.
Anyway, I decided to let everyone know that I've  come back to  the inspiration board full force.  These are what I've made since I've been back (as if I went on a trip or something-lol). They're in order from oldest to newest, in the photo with all 6 of them. Enjoy!!!








1 comment:

  1. They're all gorgeous! I can't decide which one I love the most.

    ReplyDelete