bg

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

This is a two part story <3

Part 1:
When you're scrapbooking with an unknown destination, you never know where your path will take you. For instance, I got a smash book from Kelly about 3 months ago, and put it in a dresser drawer (extra scrapbook supplies space). I left it there there through my uninspiration period, and finally started it- last night. Today is the first time I've actually sat down to put any time into it. The funny part is that I had no intentions of starting it tonight! I sat down thinking that I'd work on a couple 12x12 pages, but I have been carrying my smash book around for a couple days hoping to stamp something into it. Which I did. However, that led me to get out my new Melissa Frances bling that I got from Kelster Jean at the Scrapbook Convention, and put some of it on. :) That's part one...

Part two:
There's something about the Fox Valley, Illinois area, that's beginning to capture my heat. I was off on Wednesday, so on the spur of the moment, I went out to Kelly's, so we could scrapbook. Since I LOVE antiques, I drove to Sandwich, IL, to check out several antique stores, including Prindi's, Maggie's De Ja Vu, and Red Geranium. If I had more time, I would've went to all of them. I mean, there's something about the cute little shops, rows and rows of corn fields, open roads, and big country sky. I can't get enough of it! It was VERY hard for me to leave that area, so I could go back home, and go to work. I knew I'd miss that area as soon as I left it. Slowly, the Fox Valley area is moving in on my heart. And I have to admit, it would be kind of nice living in an area that reminds me alot of some of Texas's areas. Hmmmmmmmmm :)

The photo is of one of my new favorite booth, inside Prindi's. :)


1 comment: