bg

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Make your own Travel Map!


Hi, everyone!
I got to thinking. I wondered if there was any way that a person could put pins on a map, for all of the places they had visited. It turns out, you can!
So here is a list of places that I've been to within the world.

Look at all the places I've been!
I started out by going with my grandparents to San Diego, CA. But even before that, we've been taking road trips for as long as I can remember, from Indiana, to Starved Rock National Park, to conservatories within the Chicago area. While in San Diego, my grandparents and I went to Tijuana, Mexico, which I did not know it to be the little scary city is is now.

Image result for moon picture cartoonFast forward about 20 places, and I still have that same strong sense of adventure and wanderlust that I did when I was ten! It's taken me to the Netherlands twice, California more than five times, and Washington state at least three. At this rate, I'll be traveling my visit to the sun and moon, in no time!





No comments:

Post a Comment