bg

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I've forgotten about this blog yet again. When I forget, I guess I feel that I don't have very many important subjects to write about. Hopefully, my new google reader app will keep it from being to far in my mind, and keep my eye on the ball.

So I've been scrapbooking alot, and of course, going to garage and estate sales. I found the poster, and though it's just cardboard, it looks very old. After I frame it, no one will know the difference. :)

I used to use the black and white perfume tray but my perfume bottles fall off all the time. So when I saw this one, I knew I had to have it. :) It works so much better on the dresser I'm using now.

Thats it for now. Ill try not to be such a stranger. :)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy, thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) love yours! xxx Marlene

    ReplyDelete